- List of renewable energy incentives distributed at the August 1, 2014 Solar Powering Your Community workshop.
- List of renewable energy and green building tax incentives provided by partner Terrazia.
- Save-a-Ton launches its free Partnership Program
- View entries from the winners of the Save a Ton Energetic Ideas Poster Contest
- Save a Ton won an award from the Virginia Press Association!
- View our News Release (PDF - 128 KB).
Live in Roanoke and interested in getting a solar system installed? Check out the Solarize Roanoke program!
Solarize Roanoke is a limited-time bulk-purchase programs that offers homeowners in Roanoke installation and financing support to install a solar PV system - if you are a good candidate. Apply online and Solarize Roanoke staff will complete a review of your home's appropriateness for a solar PV installation, then set you up with a local contractor for the next steps.
Solarize Roanoke is a limited-time program, so if you've ever been interested in having a solar system installed on your home, now is the time to take action.
Want to know more about solar and other renewables? Check out the Renewables section of the website for more information.
The links, ideas and resources on this site can help you save money. There's even an energy-saving calculator to keep track of your results.
But it's not just about putting more green in your pocket. By making simple changes in how you live and work, you'll help to maintain the high quality of life we enjoy in the Roanoke Valley.
So, go ahead, save a ton. Then share your successes and hints on our Facebook page.